- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
Livid Jeans Barton Japan White Blossom
The Japan White Blossom is a real beauty and one of Livid's definite favourites this season! This particular fabric is a narrow loom fantasy weave woven at the renowned artisanal fabric mill, Nihon Menpu.
It is a mid-weight 7,8 Oz and has a fantastic feel to it both due to the weight and structure of the fabric. This combined with a fresh white blossoming print gives a quite unique and great look for spring. This top of the line garment is made in Livid's newest shirt, Barton. A longer clean cut shirt, without yokes to the back, patch-pockets or any other extra ordinary detailing except for the china collar which is the main characteristic of the shirt. It has a centre front closure with real corozo nut buttons made at Louropel in Portugal, long sleeves ending in button cuffs and clean side tabs.
Made in Portugal and Limited to 202 pieces made!
The garment features:
- Sanforized 10% flax / 90% cotton.
- Woven by the Japanese mill Nihon Menpu
- Real Corozo nut buttons made in Portugal
- Stitched with high quality poly core cotton thread
- Made at Neto & Silva in Roriz Santa Tirso, Portugal