- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
Livid Jeans Jone Japan Blue Selvage
Made from a 8 dip 12,5 Oz Dry Rigid Selvage denim woven at the renowned Japanese fabric mill, Kuroki. This top of the line fabric is rope dyed, whereas the white core of the yarn remains untouched during the dyeing process. With friction and wear as the layers and layers of indigo are torn off the surface of the fabric, the un-dyed core of the cotton yarn will appear, slowly leaving beautiful contrast fading on the surface. A definite essential for any denim enthusiast!
The garment features:
– 12 Oz 100% Cotton denim, woven by Kurabo, Japan.
– Sanforized / Pre-shrunk cotton.
– Waxed leather back patch
– 8 oz heavy ecru canvas pocketing
– Coin and rear pockets reinforced with 8oz heavy canvas
– YKK two-prongtack, copper button fly
– YKK solid copper washer-burr rivets
– Stitched with high quality poly core cotton thread
Livid took a lot of pride in having there products made in Portugal and Norway. This enables them to frequently visit our factories to ensure continuity in quality, as well as ensuring a good working environment for the people who are involved in creating all of our products.