|Artikelnummer:||ss17 Ragnar Shirt Japan Blue Vintage M|
|Beschikbaarheid:||Niet op voorraad|
Ragnar Japan Vintage Blue is made from a 10 Oz natural indigo dyed wideloom denim woven at the renowned fabric mill Kuroki, Japan. This particular fabric is made with a 2x1 twill construction and has a beautiful rich indigo blue and neppy surface.
This top of the line garment is made in Livid's slim shirt model, Ragnar. Designed to rest close to the body for consistency of comfort and is intended for normal layering. Featuring a button down collar and a centre front closure with horn imitated buttons made in Portugal. It has long sleeves ending in button cuffs, a single chest patch pocket with a flap, extra space over the shirts back yoke and clean side tabs at the hem.
Made in Portugal
The garment features:
- 10 Oz 2x1 jelted denim made of 100% sanforized cotton.
- Natural Indigo dye
- Woven by the Japanese mill, Kuroki.
- Horn imitated buttons made by Louropel in Portugal.
- Stitched with high quality poly core cotton thread.
- Made at Neto & Silva in Roriz Santo Tirso, Portugal.
- Limited to 270 pieces made.