- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
Limited to 80 pieces made
Livid Jeans Anton shortsleeve shirt Japan light blue nep
The Anton comes from our seasonal collection line. A wide collection of uncompromising garments of high quality.
Livid takes a lot of pride in having our products made in Portugal and in Europe. This enables the Livid crew to frequently visit the factories to ensure continuity in quality, as well as ensuring a good working environment for the people who are involved in creating all of the Livid garments.
Note: limited to 80 pieces made
Made in Portugal,
One of this season's definite essentials is the Japan Light Blue Nep. A beautiful and neppy chambray fabric in a fresh indigo colour woven on old style narrow shuttle looms at the Japanese fabric mill, Maruwa. This particular fabric has a plain weave chambray construction with uneven weft yarns causing a slubby effect. A technique called loom chatter has also been applied during the weaving process causing the loom to literally shake as it weave which enhances the characteristics of the fabric as it leaves white neps of fibre sticking out of the surface of the fabric.
The garment features:
- 5,5 Oz Chambray made of 100% sanforized cotton.
- Woven by the Japanese mill Maruwa.
- Horn imitated buttons made by Louropel in Portugal.
- Stitched with high quality poly core cotton thread.
- Made at Neto & Silva in Roriz Santo Tirso, Portugal.