- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
The Japan Indigo Twill is made from 10,7 Oz rinsed comfort wideloom fabric from the renowned Japanese mill Kuroki. Ltd. This top of the line garment features a 3×1 twill weave with indigo dyed warp x black reactive dyed weft. During production the cotton yarns are dipped using a method called rope dyed, where the yarns are dipped in such short intervalls between oxidation that the colour won’t completely penetrate the fibers. This leaves a white cotton core inside the fiber which will slowly appear as contrast fading throughout the jeans as friction tear the coloured layers off the fibers. Being it’s made from long staple cotton fibers with a 4% added polyester for increased comfort, it’ll mold neatly to the body while keeping its shape after wear.
Made in one of the new Livid silhouette's, Tue Tapered. A extreme carrot shape perfect for both as a oversized loose fit as well as a comfortable tapered fit! Available in our Tue Tapered Trouser with jelted pocketing.
The Tue is produced in Portugal.
The garment features:
– 10,7 Oz wideloom denim from Kuroki, Japan.
– Indigo dyed warp x black reactive dyed weft
– 96%co/4%PL Sanforized cotton
– Coin and rear pockets reinforced with 6oz canvas
– YKK copper zipper fly
– Stitched with high quality poly core cotton thread